FAIR OAK CROSS COUNTRY and SHOW-JUMP SCHOOLING ROUNDS
Our cross country course is open all subject to the Governments guidance and all Covid 19 measures must be followed at all times
The British Equestrian Federation (BEF) statement https://www.britishequestrian.org.uk/news/british-equestrian-s-stance-on-riding-and-coaching-reviewed, has given us further details following the Government's statement last weekend.
What does this mean to equestrianism?
For all home nations, the following should be observed when carrying out any activity:
- All activity must be outdoors
- All should observe the relevant guidance on health, hygiene and physical distancing (two metres in all cases)
- Everyone involved should be responsible for implementation of guidelines that ensure their safety
- Coaches, venues and equestrian centres should carry out COVID-19-specific risk assessments and check with their insurance providers before any activity convenes. They should communicate regularly with their clients regarding all risk management measures and guidance in place so all parties understand what they will be required to follow.
In the four home nations, as of 1 June, the situation is:
- Riders/drivers – groups of six people from separate households can now ride together, or five plus a coach. Riders and drivers can responsibly exercise horses outside, anywhere where there is legal access.
- Coaches – can now teach groups of five people from separate households in a session held in an outdoor facility or training venue.
- Venues – groups of six people from separate households can now ride together in outdoor spaces, or five plus a coach.
Click here to read the Government's guidance to the public on the phased return of sport and recreation activities.
We have now reviewed our procedures for the hire of our cross country course and for the time being in order to remove the need for face to face contact, all bookings for the cross country hire will be done on line which will include the agreement to our hire terms and conditions disclaimer. Two hourly Slots are available and are limited in numbers. Social distancing must be maintained at all times whilst using the course and in order to avoid close contact.
PLEASE NOTE That the show jumps will not be available for hire and The toilet facilities will remain closed until further notice.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT THEN PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL AT INFO@FAIR-OAK.CO.UK AND WE WILL PROVIDE BANK DETAILS
IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE BOOKING DUE TO THE WEATHER OR OTHER REASONS PLEASE EMAIL US AS SOON AS YOU KNOW AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSFER YOUR BOOKING TO ANOTHER DAY.
Our course is available for individual and group schooling sessions.
WE ARE (subject to weather conditions) OPEN FOR SCHOOLING IN 2020 FROM LATE MARCH. CONTACT US IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A BOOKING ON 01730 821508 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OPENING TIMES: Middle of March until Monday 30th October all subject to ground conditions.
Summer times (May-August); Monday-Saturday 8.30am-8pm, Sunday 8.30am-7.30pm
Spring/Autumn (March/April/September/October); Monday-Saturday 8.30am-6.30pm, Sunday 8.30am-7.30pm
We are also open Bank Holidays as per times above. We are closed for the day and a half before each event run at Fair Oak to allow for preparation of the course (see our Events Dates).
- The cost for the Cross Country is £27 per horse unlimited time on the day.
- The cost for the use of the show-jumps is £10 per horse per hour.
All bookings must be made in advance either by calling us on 01730 821508 or emailing us email@example.com. Please provide a mobile number with your booking.
On arrival please park on the left side of the drive and then come to the main house front door where you are required to sign a disclaimer form and pay prior to using our facilities. All schooling is subject to our terms and conditions. A copy of our disclaimer for use of the course is xccdisclaimer2020.pdf
WE ARE SORRY BUT DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE COURSE AT FAIR OAK.