BOOKING PAGE FOR SCHOOLING AT FAIR OAK CROSS COUNTRY COURSE
The Good news is we can now reopen our cross country course as of this Saturday 16th May.
The British Equestrian Federation (BEF) statement https://www.britishequestrian.org.uk/news/british-equestrian-s-stance-on-riding-and-coaching-reviewed, has given us further details following the Government's statement last weekend.
What does this mean to equestrianism?
For all home nations, the following should be observed when carrying out any activity:
- All activity must be outdoors
- All should observe the relevant guidance on health, hygiene and physical distancing (two metres in all cases)
- Everyone involved should be responsible for implementation of guidelines that ensure their safety
- Coaches, venues and equestrian centres should carry out COVID-19-specific risk assessments and check with their insurance providers before any activity convenes. They should communicate regularly with their clients regarding all risk management measures and guidance in place so all parties understand what they will be required to follow.
In the four home nations, as of 1 June, the situation is:
- Riders/drivers – groups of six people from separate households can now ride together, or five plus a coach. Riders and drivers can responsibly exercise horses outside, anywhere where there is legal access.
- Coaches – can now teach groups of five people from separate households in a session held in an outdoor facility or training venue.
- Venues – groups of six people from separate households can now ride together in outdoor spaces, or five plus a coach.
Click here to read the Government's guidance to the public on the phased return of sport and recreation activities.
We have now further reviewed our procedures for the hire of our cross country course and for the time being in order to remove the need for face to face contact, all bookings for the cross country hire will be done on line which will include the agreement to our hire terms and conditions disclaimer. Two hourly Slots are available and are limited in numbers. Social distancing must be maintained at all times whilst using the course and in order to avoid close contact.
PLEASE NOTE That the show jumps will not be available for hire and The toilet facilities will remain closed until further notice.
TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE READ BELOW
If you would like to school around our xc course please use our online booking facilities. All bookings must be done online and in advance only and you can book using our Secure Online Entry System.
To book the course, first find the date and click on the event name in the listing below. The booking will open in a new page. If you experience any difficulties making a booking or would like support please call 07798 626075.
If the Purple Icon isn’t visible, it is because the course is fully booked for that day or closed for other reasons. Bookings for the course are be made in 2 hourly slots between the hours of 8am and 8pm 7 days a week.
In order to minimise the number of people on the course at any one time you are asked whereever possible to use the course during your time slot. The number of users per time slot is limited.
In order to complete a booking you will be required to accept our terms and conditions disclaimer. The cost for schooling is £27 per horse plus the booking fee of £1.50. Payment is secure and it goes directly to Fair Oak. You will receive an email confirmation of your booking and payment.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT THEN PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL AT INFO@FAIR-OAK.CO.UK AND WE WILL PROVIDE BANK DETAILS
IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE BOOKING DUE TO THE WEATHER OR OTHER REASONS PLEASE EMAIL US AS SOON AS YOU KNOW AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSFER YOUR BOOKING TO ANOTHER DAY.
Please note at this time the toilet facilities will not be available.
Please put a copy of your booking in the windscreen of your lorry so it can be clearly seen